This book was produced by a multi-disciplinary team of specialists, both clinical and technical. Thanks to all who contributed to its development and production.
- Dr Fiona Gibson BMedSci BMBS FRCA
- Dr Fiona Gibson is an ST7 Specialty Registrar dual training in ICM and anaesthesia in the Yorkshire Deanery. She graduated from the University of Nottingham in 2004 and has an interest in training and medical education.
- Dr Andrew Lewington BSc (Hons) MBBS MEd MD FRCP
- Dr Andrew Lewington is a Consultant Renal Physician / Honorary Clinical Associate Professor at St James's University Hospital and Director of Undergraduate Education, Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust. He is co-director of RRAPID along with Dr Bruce Duncan.
- Dr Bruce Duncan MBChB
- Dr Duncan is a Consultant in Anaesthetics and Intensive Care at St James's University Hospital, Honorary Senior Lecturer and Royal College of Anaesthetics College Tutor. He is co-director of RRAPID along with Dr Andrew Lewington.
- Laura Smith RN Adult, PGC Clinical Education
- Laura is the Clinical Skills Lead for the MBChB Programme at the University of Leeds. She has spent the majority of her career working within urgent care, most recently as a senior nurse in the Emergency Department at Leeds General Infirmary. Her educational interests include acute care and advanced life support.
- Frank S. Cottingham BA (History of Art), RGN, MA (Health Service Studies), Dip. ITU Nursing, PGCE
- Frank Cottingham is an Undergraduate Clinical Teacher. His areas of special interest include: Gender Studies, Men's Health, Evolutionary Medicine, Simulation based Medical Education, Critical Care and Undergraduate Medical Education.
- Margaret Britton
- Margaret works as an Undergraduate Clinical Teacher at Leeds Teaching Hospital Trust.
- Dr Owen Chambers MBChB
- Dr Owen Chambers is a junior doctor who graduated from Leeds Medical School. He has an interest in acute medicine and clinical education.
- Dr Alexander Carpenter MBChB(Hons) BSc(Hons)
- Dr Alexander Carpenter is a junior doctor working in the Yorkshire region who graduated from Leeds Medical School. He has an interest in acute medicine and clinical education.
- Dr Andrew Taylor MBChB MRCP
- Dr Andrew Taylor graduated from Sheffield University in 2006 and is currently working in Leeds as an ST1 in Intensive Care Medicine.
- Hilary Lund BSc (Hons) Healthcare Studies
- Hilary has worked for many years in operating theatres, latterly as a sister in the paediatric theatres at the Leeds General Infirmary and now works as a Clinical Skills Facilitator at the University of Leeds.
- John P Dade MPharm
- John is a Senior Pharmacist based at the Leeds Teaching Hospitals Critical Care unit
- Luke McMenamin
- Luke was a 4th year medical student at the University of Leeds. Luke Qualified in 2015.
- Glen Downham
- Glen is a 4th year medical student at the University of Leeds.
- Scott Hennessy BA Graphic Design CMALT
- Scott is an educational technologist, web site developer and project manager based within the Leeds Institute of Medical Education. He has been working in the web design and development field since 2000 and has supported e-learning projects within the University of Leeds School of Medicine since 2003.
- Aidan Dunbar FD Photography
- Aidan is a technician for the Medical Teaching Centre at the University of Leeds School of Medicine.
- Tamsin Treasure Jones BEng Civil Engineering MSc Intelligent Knowledge Based Systems
- Tamsin works in the Technology Enhanced Learning team in Leeds Institute of Medical Education. Tamsin has worked in project management in higher education since 2000, managing a series of knowledge transfer projects and technology enhanced learning projects funded by Higher Education Funding Council for England, European Social Fund & European Regional Development Fund.
- Anna Dean BSc (Hons) (Neuroscience), PhD (Psychiatry)
- Anna graduated from the University of Nottingham in 2008 and then went on to study for a PhD in Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge. She now works at the University of Leeds (Institute of Medical Education) and has an interest in the development of innovative medical education.
- Dr Sue Bickerdike BSc (Hons) Chemistry with Biology, PhD (Chemical Engineering)
- Dr Sue Bickerdike graduated from UMIST with a PhD in Chemical Engineering (1994) and now works in the Technology Enhanced Learning Team (Leeds Institute of Medical Education) with a specific interest in the development of e-learning teaching materials.
- Dr Aurora Levesley BSc (Hons) Applied Biology, PhD (Plant Science)
- Aurora works in the Leeds Institute of Medical Education and has a strong interest in technology enhanced learning. Aurora has experience of post-doctoral research and over 10 years experience of delivering national educational projects with an emphasis on technology enhanced learning.